Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mileage discrepancy

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

IMG_0040.png

IMG_0039.png

 The bottom one (3.74) is one my front screen (new update), but when I tap the mileage / this is 2.3 miles what I see.  Why aren’t they the same numbers ?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for responding and being participating in the community @sgkalina.

In order to have the boards better organized, I moved your post to the board of the app.

"Mobile Track" is a service that allows you to count steps using your phone even if you forget to wear your Fitbit.  

Steps counted by Mobile Track using your phone will be uploaded to your Fitbit dashboard.  Mobile Track is compatible with some phones and it is possible that you set it up accidentally. In order to see more information about how your phone counts steps, please visit this article

If you don't want to use this service, you can disconnect it from your account. To do that, please go to your app and Top left side of the screen > Phone > Disconnect device.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the forums @sgkalina.

Thank you for sharing the inquiry regarding miles.

I'd just like to know if you have set up Mobile Track. If yes, please can you remove it from your account and then, test it out again.

Best Answer

What is mobile track? And where do I find it ?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for responding and being participating in the community @sgkalina.

In order to have the boards better organized, I moved your post to the board of the app.

"Mobile Track" is a service that allows you to count steps using your phone even if you forget to wear your Fitbit.  

Steps counted by Mobile Track using your phone will be uploaded to your Fitbit dashboard.  Mobile Track is compatible with some phones and it is possible that you set it up accidentally. In order to see more information about how your phone counts steps, please visit this article

If you don't want to use this service, you can disconnect it from your account. To do that, please go to your app and Top left side of the screen > Phone > Disconnect device.

Best Answer