Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing sleep, water history in the app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have Alta and using iOS 10.2.1.  Sleep and water have been logging fine for past few days but this morning, no sleeps or water are showing up.  My steps still show but water and sleep blank - like they never happened.   Even sleep I keyed in manually. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

My app show the correct info for steps and everything aim that area but when I scroll through the history everything below (water, food, sleep, etc) is the same as the current day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Slowe66, it's great to have you on board, welcome! It's nice to see you around too @RayhneS, I hope you're doing well. 

Since when are you experiencing this situation? Are you only able to see information about water and food for "Today"? If so, please tap on each tile to verify that the logs from previous days are still showing. The Fitbit app only displays the information for "Today", if you swipe on the app, only the main tile (steps, calories burned, distance, active minutes and floors) will show previous days's information, this is the normal behavior of the app. To check information from previous days, please tap on each tile, where you will find detailed information from previous days and a graph that will let you compare previous days, weeks and months. 

If after tapping each tile, the information is not showing, please go to your online Dashboard and check if the information is displayed there. If it is, it's possible the Fitbit app is not updating the information correctly and for that I would like to recommend the following:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button and swiping up the app.
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I only use my Fitbit app (not online). I track water, steps and sleep. Steps seems to show fine on app dashboard  when I swipe from one day to the next. 

Water shows on the dashboard when I swipe from day to day. When I click into the tile, it shows a couple of days from this week with no water but they are there if I swipe on dashboard and also online. 

Sleep on dashboard shows last nights sleep times for every night historically when I swipe left on dashboard. If I click the tile, it shows the correct sleep hours per day. Looks to be correct online as well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes