Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MobileTrack not recording or syncing steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello my iphone and fitbit have the latest update. I have login to the app and start walikng. None of my steps are recorded. In mry heleath app on my iphone the steps are recordeded. I told the app it can get the data from the health app but it still shows zero. The only tracker i am using is my phone. Idont have a watch.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @LizzyFitbit ,

When I attempted to do that, my phone is already synched. I assume you meant you wanted me to remove the phone and readded it. I have done that before but what I will do now is remove the app and added it again. I will check it again in a few days.

Just want you to know that when I uninstall the app and reinstall the app within a few minutes, I started walking and it started recording everything that I did so it looks like it’s working now

Moderator Edit: Merged replies

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Same thing with me and all of the other data stopped recording. Fitbit customer service is horrible and I can’t reach them. $200 watch and the app is now useless. 😡

Best Answer

Hi there, @Foodiemanager. Welcome to the community, @Trinibago7.

@Trinibago7 Thanks for sharing this information and for the steps that you've tried prior to posting. While this is odd, let's try reconnecting MobileTrack to your account by doing the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone
  2. Open the Fitbit app and tap Devices at the upper left corner
  3. Scroll down and tap Add Phone under Add new devices
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions until the process is completed
  5. Keep an eye on the Fitbit app in the next few days to see if your data is recorded this time 

@Foodiemanager I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you're having and thanks for your efforts while getting in touch with us. I understand how you're feeling and while checking your details I noticed that you've created a case. I'm glad our Support team is helping you with this matter, and I'd recommend getting back to them if you have more questions about your case.

Best Answer

Hi @LizzyFitbit ,

When I attempted to do that, my phone is already synched. I assume you meant you wanted me to remove the phone and readded it. I have done that before but what I will do now is remove the app and added it again. I will check it again in a few days.

Just want you to know that when I uninstall the app and reinstall the app within a few minutes, I started walking and it started recording everything that I did so it looks like it’s working now

Moderator Edit: Merged replies

Best Answer

Hi @Trinibago7. It's good to see you again.

That's great news! I'm glad you sorted this out and I appreciate your efforts while working on this matter. I hope you can keep crushing your steps and reaching many more goals.

By the way, let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board. There you can make new friends, find inspiring stories and start your own topics. Have a good one!

Best Answer
0 Votes