Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Apple products have quit tracking steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an iPad and iPhone and as of 06/11/17 they have quit tracking steps!  I have deleted app, restarted phone, and reinstalled app on iPhone only and still no syncing of steps.

i have a charge 2.

Moderator's edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Eva74! Welcome aboard! Cat Very Happy It's unfortunate to hear that your Apple devices are not tracking steps. Man Frustrated Hmmm...it is weird that you are still having the problem after the troubleshoot. You can try by logging out and back in from the App and then reboot your phone one last time and see what happens.

Just a question, did you change something on your phone's settings?

Maybe there is something that is blocking the App from working correctly. I would suggest you to get in touch with Apple directly to find out what could be. 

Let me know! 🙂

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried  again logging out of fit bit turning off my phone and restarting everything and still no go. I did get a new iPhone but it worked for the first two days and then stopped.

The app has quit on all of my products that I have used over the past two years and was able to track steps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there, @Eva74! Thanks for the updates. I have a few questions. What model is your new iPhone? 

Do you use Mobile Track or your Charge 2 to record your steps?

Make sure that when you are using one of your Apple devices the others have the Bluetooth turned Off to avoid any interference. If you are using your Charge 2, please follow these process to set it up again and tell me on what part does the process gets stuck. 

I'll be waiting for your response. Cat Tongue

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes