Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Blaze will not change to the correct time. I have tried starting it over

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried removing the device from my iPhone and re adding it, but now it won't let me do it. So, I have been trying for weeks now and getting frustrated. I am not sure how my time got out of wack anyways.

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

Mine won't either! It started last week and my battery is running down faster than it was. I've had it since October and just started having trouble.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Wow! This is crazy. Mine won't last several
Days. Seems to
Be giving me my notifications, but. I think g else and wrong time.

Best Regards,
Best Answer
0 Votes
My tracker is doing the same thing! So frustrating...
Best Answer
0 Votes

My tracker is doing the same thing! So frustrating...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can't update my tracker & all u can find online is that if u have updated to iOS 10.2 then basically tough s**t, ur stuck with a high price item that won't work! Very disappointing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Omg, mine FB isn't syncing the correct time either!  This sucks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone! After I posted this yesterday, I used the app to submit an email request for service and explained that my time wouldn't update, tracker wouldn't sync and that my battery was running down faster than before.  It said it might take them a couple days to respond but actually, within a couple hours, I had a response.  I followed the instructions and, so far, my tracker is working perfectly. They gave me several things to try and the instructions were clear and easy to follow. I highly recommend it to everyone and hope you get the great results I did.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot change FB to correct time and it is not syncing to my iPad. I have tried everything. Help

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze has been useless since I updated to the latest IOS last wk 😡, it won't sync I've tried restarting everything and reloaded the app to no avail. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too. But when I emailed tech support, they gave me additional instructions and the fix had something to do with the bluetooth, and unpairing and repairing the device.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank u I'll get on to them x

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone and welcome to the Fitbit Community!, it's nice to see so many new faces around. Smiley Happy

Thank you @Neeve, for the update, I'm very glad your tracker is now syncing correctly and without inconveniences. 

@Bexstan7, @, @Fourcats and @AlexDela. If you have already restarted your Blaze by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, I would like to suggest the following:

1.  Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if Blaze is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Restart your phone or mobile device.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and check if your tracker is now syncing. If not, please try adding it as a new device. Don't worry, this won't remove any of the information previously stored in your account. 
    • Tap on the Account tab at the bottom of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
    • Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
    • When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this information can be useful, give it a try and feel free to reply in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've got mine sorted now thank u 👍

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bexstan7, I hope you're doing well. I'm very glad your issue has been sorted out, thanks for taking the time to reply to me. 

If you have some spare time please check our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips for an active lifestyle.

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. I called customer service and after 1/2 hr on the phone they send me a new blaze , that work fine until the1st I had to recharge the battery. Then the same issue started all over again. Many family member have the same issues. I am given up and going another brand. 

Best Answer
0 Votes