Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Charge will not connect to my phone's Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My charge HR stopped syncing with my phone yesterday, I deleted and redownloaded the app that didn't work. So I checked the bluetooth connection it wouldn't connect to my iphone so I clicked forget device and tried to pair again but now my phone won't evn recognise the Fitbit. I have reset my fitbit numerous times and it still won't connect. Getting seriously frustrated.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Laurenmk91, have a warm welcome to the Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Having restarted your tracker and removing it from the Bluetooth devices, I would like to suggest to plug it in and make sure it's charging before trying to set it up once again. Additionally, make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices that might interfere with the setup process. 

In case this doesn't do the trick, my best recommendation would be contacting our Support Team. Let them know about the steps you've performed so far, I'm sure they will be more than happy to get you back on track. 

Give it a try and keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue right now.  Yesterday, my Charge HR drained its battery--I actually had a hard time getting it to charge again and I continue to have issues with syncing.   Earlier today it synched fine with my phone and now it is not recoginzing in bluetooth?? Any ideas??

Best Answer