Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit app got deleted how do I get it back

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Fitbit app got deleted how do I get it back
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@betty_seaboltI moved your post into the iOS App board as it will receive more responses here.

I recommend going into the iOS App Store to re-download and install the Fitbit App. For detailed instructions on how to use the iOS App Store, check out this helpful article. Hope this helps!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@betty_seaboltI moved your post into the iOS App board as it will receive more responses here.

I recommend going into the iOS App Store to re-download and install the Fitbit App. For detailed instructions on how to use the iOS App Store, check out this helpful article. Hope this helps!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Lost Fitbit on lphone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @EarlSheets, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

If you're not able to find the Fitbit app on your phone, you can always swipe right on you iPhone screen until you find the Search bar. Type Fitbit and if the app is installed on your phone it will appear. 

Search.png

If the app is not appearing, open the App Store and search for it, then install it once again.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I did the same and the app is not showing in Apple App Store

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Goreeee5 thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to welcome new members to the Fitbit Community. 🙂

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in the response. I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Please note that if you're unable to locate the Fitbit app in the App Store, it's possible that your country's App Store doesn't have it available.

There are several factors that influence availability of a certain app in a determined country and our team appreciates your feedback. Take in consideration that many of our members have been able to download the Fitbit app for iOS by creating an Apple ID associated with a country where the Fitbit app is available. For instructions, check Apple's site about how to create a new Apple ID

If there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Won’t let me I’m getting this 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

Best Answer
0 Votes