Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My flex won't track sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't know why but my flex automatically stop tracking my sleep and it's also not syncing on my app (probably because I don't know how to but I tried pulling up my screen and everything and my flex is about 2 years old 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Sadilady, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Have you updated the Fitbit app and restarted your tracker recently? If so, I would like to suggest checking @HelenaFitbit's excellent tips and recommendations that have been proven to be very helpful for many members facing the same situation. 

If your tracker is still not syncing or tracking your sleep, I would recommend setting up your Flex as a new device to reset the connection between your tracker and your phone. To set up your tracker as a new device:

• Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account tab at the bottom of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  • Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  • When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes