Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My iPhone 6 won't find surge classic to use Music Control

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried for hours to connect surge classic with my phone so I can control my music an it's just not working at all! I've switched my phone on and off multiple times. Removed the device from my account. Switched the surge off an on an still nothing! Anyone else had this issue? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @LaurenGH2208, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Is this the first time you've came across with this issue? Is Bluetooth Classic appearing on the list of discoverable devices on your phone? If not, please try the following:

1. On the Surge, display the Menu, then swipe to Settings.
  2. Scroll to Bluetooth Classic.
  3. If the setting is Off or On, press the Select button until the setting is Pair.

After turning on Bluetooth Classic on your Surge, go to the Bluetooth settings and check if it's appearing. If it is, please follow these steps to connect it:

1. When Surge Classic appears on your Bluetooth settings tap on it. 
  2. Wait for a message displaying a six-digit number.
  3. When the same six-digit number appears on your Surge, press the Action button.
  4. On your mobile device, select Pair

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Thanks for responding!

i have tried this but my phone won't detect surge classic at all. It did once an when I clicked on it, it disappeared. Anyway, after my phones searching for a couple mins my surge automatically turns Bluetooth back to ON rather than PAIR an I can't get any further. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Clicked solution accepted by accident. My issue has still not been resolved!

Best Answer
0 Votes