Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My information is not showing on a friend's app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last three days my step count has not updated properly on the friends board. It shows on my dash board and on line but my ‘friends think I’m sitting around doing nothing 😢. I have updated the app, my iPhone, logged in and out, tried to sync repeatedly. Nada. Thanks for your help.
(Accidentally marked as solved and couldn’t figure out how to correct it so I reentered the problem) 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Following. Having the same problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Leeny_c, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. Please note that if your activities and exercises and all your information is syncing correctly the issue is not linked directly with your tracker or your app. Tell me, is your friend using an iOS device as well or is he/she using an Android phone? If the app updated? Is he/she only missing information from you or from other friends as well? If so, it's possible the app on his/her phone is not updating correctly, which is why I would like to recommend you to suggest him/her the following:

• Force-quit the app.
  • Log out form the app, restart the phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
it seems that the “steps” added manually do not show in the ‘total’ for friends, only on my boards...
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Leeny_c, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and clarify this with me. Please note that steps from manually logged activities do not count toward challenges; only steps recorded by your tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 

Thanks again for your participation in the forums, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes