Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My posts are showing in the Community feed but not on my profile

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My last couple of posts haven’t shown up on my profile. They’re in the feed but when I check my profile, they’re not there.

Please resolve. Thank you. 🙂

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Benzin and @SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. 

I appreciate you have provided more information about this situation, I'll make sure to forward it as well. Once we have an update about this situation, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums; as you have noticed, we pin some posts from time to time to inform our members about the latest updates. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
18 REPLIES 18

Hello @SunsetRunner thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums, thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m not sure why you changed the subject line. My posts are in the community feed. My posts are not showing up on my main profile.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. 

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in the response. I appreciate you have come back and clarify this to me. At this moment, I have updated the title of the thread and I would like to ask you for a screenshot of what you're able to see, in the Community feed and your personal profile. This will be very helpful for us to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the same issue, and all of my old posts are gone as well.

778DE871-1D51-4805-8B53-B02B438848C0.png

051F0159-F0E6-4380-99A5-98FA82AA6A3C.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Benzin I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the conversation. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for adding some screenshot in your post. At this moment, I will forward this information to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. Once we have more to share about this issue, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else you might want to add or if there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime, please feel free to reply.

Best Answer

Thanks, for the quick replay and for your help! I hope the team can find out what went wrong. I have a wild guess, it has to do something with the app update. I noticed this a couple of updates ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Post in feed 2 days ago.Post in feed 2 days ago.

Last post I can see on my profile 13 days ago.Last post I can see on my profile 13 days ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Benzin and @SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. 

I appreciate you have provided more information about this situation, I'll make sure to forward it as well. Once we have an update about this situation, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums; as you have noticed, we pin some posts from time to time to inform our members about the latest updates. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear MarcoG!

How is it going with the team? I haven’t heard any news from

you guys 7 months ago and I still have the same issue... 

Best Answer

Im having the same issue

Best Answer

I’m currently experiencing this same problem. I noticed this is an old thread and it doesn’t seem like the problem was resolved for the original poster. I’m just wondering after all these months if there’s been an update or a way to resolve this issue. I would really appreciate a helpful answer. My posts were there a few days ago now my profile says I haven’t posted any but I know from notifications that people can still see some of them. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m not sure if it shows but my last comment was for Marco. Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem?? Is there any way to fix this?😖 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem!!!! Is there any way to fix this??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get this problem fixed. I have the same issue and can’t seem to get help to fix it. Thanks for your time.

Ron

Best Answer
0 Votes

They don’t show in my profile either how do I get in challenges with some
of the community people not seeing an option to invite people --

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm seeing this same problem since the beginning of this month (July 2021). I was surprised to read that this has been an issue for several years now, with no resolution.

On June 30 2021, my post seemed to work OK & showed on my profile page, but then I got notifications of replies & when I tapped them, there were no replies there.

A few days later when I posted again, the post went out to the group, but didn't show on my profile page. The only way to access it was to tap on notifications of replies.  The exact same thing has been happening on every post since.

Is there a fix yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yesterday I had to log out/in from my Fitbit account in an attempt to fix the problem of steps not counting in challenges. Not only did this process not fix the missing steps, it also made the problem with posts worse in that now, NONE of my posts show on my profile.

Has anyone found a fix for this yet? @MarcoGFitbit 

Best Answer