Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minutes not showing in the app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any ideas why my Fitbit Alta HR isn’t showing my active minuits on the iPhone app, but shows I’ve done them on the dashboard?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi

If not already done, feel free to logout from the fitbit app and login again, this triggers the app to sync with the fitbit servers.

Make sure having the latest Fitbit App installed from the App Store.

Hope it helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jhdisney, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community! Thanks for all your help @SunsetRunner, I appreciate your help. Smiley Happy

@Jhdisney, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Tell me, are you not able to see information in the Active Minutes tile or are you not able to see the Active Minutes tile? If you're not able to see information, please follow @SunsetRunner instructions and log out from the Fitbit app, restart your phone and log back in. 

If instead, you're not able to see the tile, please scroll all the way down and tap on the Edit button. This will show the tiles that are currently hidden will show up and you will be able to make them visible by tapping the plus (+) sign on top of them. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Hello @jamesroy, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the forums and your insight about this situation. Tell me, are you currently experience this issue or did you experience it in the past? If so, would it be possible for you to reply to me with more details about it? That will be very helpful for me to check this further. 

Thanks again for your input, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes