Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data in sleep duration

After app update in the past few days, the fitbit app in my iPhone X (iOS 16.7.7) does not show any sleep data. It show as "No data". The dashboard on the fitbit web site still shows the sleep data. I have tried several to solve this issue i.e. logout -> login, logout -> reboot -> login, delete app -> reinstall -> login. But none of these cannot resolve the issue. Does anyone have the similar problem like mine? How to fix this problem? I have tried to login to my son-in-law iPhone 8 plus. The sleep data is shown without a problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

The image of fitbit app showing "No data" of sleep.

S__42311682_0.jpgS__42311684_0.jpgS__42311685_0.jpgS__42311686_0.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. A couple weeks ago, the app showed "No data" on the top screen but I could see the sleep data when I tapped "Sleep duration" menu. Since yesterday, the app didn't show any sleep data at all. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am wondering if the migration to google account would solve this issue? I am currently do not migrate to google account yet. I am afraid that migrating to google account will make all my tracking data including sleep data disappear.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having same problem. I upgraded app and now am getting “no data”.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I finally migrated to Google account. The app now shows the sleep duration. I don’t like it but I guess I have to live with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue.  It stopped logging sleep data the past few days.  Updating app didn’t help.  I’ll try updating to google acct.  i don't like how google uses personal data and tracking

Regretting not going with Apple Watch  foolishly went with sense after good experience with Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue with sleep data.  I tried a few things like update app, move to google sign.   None worked but I got support from Fitbit.   Turns out my watch stopped monitoring my heart rate.   They had me reboot. press the physical watch button for 10 seconds and the fitbit icon comes up and seem to fit the heart rate monitor.  I lost the past few days but tomorrow I Should see sleep data again.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad that you are able to see your sleep duration after migrating to Google account. Unfortunately, I still not be able to see my sleep duration after migrating to Google account. But my sleep data is still shown in Fitbit Dashboard in web browser.

FitbitSleepDashboard.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to hold the button down for 10 seconds on the watch to recycle the watch. Watch wasn’t recording my BPM anymore and that’s why it wasn’t recording.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes