Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No heart monitor

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
No heart monitor
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Have you tried restarting your tracker and making sure that heart rate monitoring is turned on from within the settings on your tracker?

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

No heart monitor showing in the Fitbit icon on your iPhone, @Shaun30011? Open your app to the main screen then scroll down to the Edit button. Tap it. You should see the Heart Monitor square. If there is a “+” sign at the top, left of the box, tap it, then scroll down to tap Done. 

If neither @MakMak or I were able to resolve your issue, please provide more details. We’re happy to help!

Best Answer

Hello @Shaun30011, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see around. It's great to see you too @MakMak and @SunsetRunner, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Shaun30011, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. At this moment I would like to have more details about your issue. Which tracker or watch are you currently using? Are you not seeing heart rate on the device or in the Fitbit app Dashboard? Having more details will be very helpful for me to check this further and assist you better. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer