Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to add friend nor friend add me

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I just started to use Fitbit application without Fitbit watch, but I have difficulty to add friend or letting friend to add me.

1. I added some friend thru the app, but they never receive my friend request.

2. My friend added me thru the app but I never receive any request.

i tried below steps

1. On all the notification but still the same. 

2. Off the friend request and quit the app. Open the app again and on the friend request.

3. Uninstall and reinstall the app.

4. Do above steps on my friend's phone. 

After I did all steps above, still the same. Not able to receive any friend request and others also didnt receive friend request from me. 

I'm using iPhone 14, latest iOS and latest Fitbit app. 

Please guide me on how to add friend. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the community forums, @WaiLoonHo.

Thanks for sharing the steps that you've tried on your own. Before anything else, may I know if you and your friends have migrated to Google? I'm asking this as if you have but your friends haven't, that might be the reason why you're unable to add them. The same happens if one of your friends did the process but you haven't completed it yet. To learn more about the migration process, see this help article.

If this applies to you, my best advice is to either you or your friends complete the process to connect the Fitbit account to Google in order to receive friend requests, check each other's data and have a friendly competition using the leaderboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me too. Tried what you did to

Best Answer
0 Votes