Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving emails from Fitbit.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have not received any emails for any of these things, password reset, weekly updates or new badges or trophies since June 6, 2016. My app is up to date. Even when customer support tries to send them I do not receive it. I have set  my Fitbit emails to be a VIP email so they do not go to junk or spam. I have called support several times but the problem has not been resolved. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It's worth checking your notification settings at https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/notifications just in case they got accidentally changed.

I assume that you can logoff of fitbit and logon again using your email - I'm just wondering if your account was hacked and the email has been changed since you last logged on.

Best Answer

I can't get even a reset password in my email.  Fitbit notified 6 days ago and still not fixed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @RobinCD thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. If you have already created a case with our Support Team, please reach out to them again as they will be handling your case from now on. 

Thanks for providing your insight about this situation, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue, I have identified the problem and the solution but have not gotten any solution from fitbit. 

The issue is DMARCs. 

Per my IT contact at my university:

"DMARC is something new’ish and isn’t really known outside email server admins.  It is another method to help reduce SPAM.

It’s on Fitbit for sure.  It’s their policy to reject email being forwarded to different accounts.  Bad policy given their college market and universities like [my university] that provide lifetime forwarding.  This means that the 60,000+ [university] students each year won’t be able to maintain communication with Fitbit.

Let Fitbit know that their DMARC policy is what’s preventing your email from getting to you.  They should be willing to adjust their policy given the number of potential users impacted."

It has been over a month now and the only way I can hear from fitbit is if I call them and I am just told it has been escalated and then nothing, because the emails are still not coming through. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

... Same.

Just FYI FitBit. I kind of don't care. I had to do a bit of hacking of my mail system to be able to validate my E-mail address (new user as of today), but now that's done and I think the only thing I'll miss will be sales propaganda. You choose if you want me to receive that or not... and fix your DMARC setup if you choose to try to sell me more stuff.

Best Answer
0 Votes