Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not showing estimated oxygen variation

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Up until 3 days ago, I was getting oxygen variation data but now nothing.  iPhone X.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @dmcyber. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and let me help you to get the estimated oxygen variation (EOV) in the Fitbit app. Before anything else, let me explain that this graph is generated based on the sleep stages and sleep scores recorded by your Fitbit device. Since your post didn't mention, may I know if you're getting your sleep stages and sleep scores? What's the model of your Fitbit device? Also, is your Fitbit device updated?

In the meantime, let me recommend to try the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Check if the Fitbit app is updated.
  3. Force stop the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account. Check your sleep details one more time.

I'll look forward to your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried the recommended steps. I am getting sleep score but no oxygen graph.

Logged out force stop. Reboot phone.

Should I reboot my charge 3 as well

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Shadowghost. Welcome! It's great to have a new member on board.

Thanks for confirming that you're getting the sleep scores, as well for trying the tips from my tips. Since your Charge 3 is still not generating your EOV graph and details, please provide me with the following information so I can look deeper into this:

• The model of your phone and the OS/software version
  • Fitbit app version which can be found by tapping on your profile icon > Help.
  • How many days did you get no EOV graph?
  • screenshot of the Fitbit app where the EOV graph should be displayed. To attach it, check this post.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks Liz.
I did a reset of my fit bit as well after following your instructions.
I also changed the clock face and the EOV displayed as of yesterday.

Thank you so much for your feedback.
I really appreciate your continual efforts to assist all users.
:star::star::star::star::star:

All your previous recommendations were spot on.
Best Answer

Hi @Shadowghost. I hope you're doing well.

You're welcome and thanks for trying the tips from my post. I'm glad that your EOV graph is now displayed in the Fitbit app!

It's always a pleasure to help you out and if you have time, let me invite you to our Health & Wellness board. In there you can make friends and find tips to achieve your fitness goals. If there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted.

See you around. 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.  I’ve been having the same problems with my Versa lite.  I’m getting intermittent reading for oxygen.  I always get my sleep information.   I have an iphone 11 and its has the latest IOS.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Janthea. Welcome on board.

Thanks for letting me know that your Versa Lite isn't giving you EOV readings consistently. While your phone OS/software is updated, could you please check if the Fitbit app is updated? If that's correct, please restart your watch, reboot your phone, wear your Versa Lite snug on your wrist to sleep and sync once you're awake to check your sleep details.

Best Answer
0 Votes