Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit is still fairly new and I was able to receive my notifications at one point. I recently upgraded my iPhone and after a day, I stopped receiving text notifications. I have gone through the protocol of removing the app and reinstalling. I have also removed my device and added it back in addition to forgetting the device on the Bluetooth settings and reinstalling. After all of this my text messages still aren’t working. And before you ask, yes, notifications are turned on. Please help!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Several of us are having the same issue. Both with android and apple.

@AaronM714 wrote:

My Fitbit is still fairly new and I was able to receive my notifications at one point. I recently upgraded my iPhone and after a day, I stopped receiving text notifications. I have gone through the protocol of removing the app and reinstalling. I have also removed my device and added it back in addition to forgetting the device on the Bluetooth settings and reinstalling. After all of this my text messages still aren’t working. And before you ask, yes, notifications are turned on. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @lpelletier@AaronM714 and @All,

You have to remove your Fitbit Bluetooth connection from your old phone first before it can connect to your new phone. 

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1623

Also:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1979?q=notifications&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn't get a new phone. Nothing changed. I have turn Bluetooth on and off, I have deleted the app and reinstall the app, I have reset both my phone and the Fitbit itself, nothing has changed other than it quit working. Several people have posted this exact same problem and say that it is a Android and Apple issue from an update.

Best Answer
0 Votes