Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only Calories Displayed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This morning there is only calories showing, but not my steps. I have tried the edit button but there is no option to add those buttons back in. They are simply not there. I have checked other forums and also tried restarting my phone, making sure my Fitbit and phone were updated, and made sure my email address was correct. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Mrstadams 

If you take a quick look around the Community Board you’ll notice that there have been tons of problems with the app since the migration to Google logins in mid-June. You’ll see the same thing if you check out “Recent Reviews” on Google Play or the Apple App Store.

The problem with the Forums is that they are extremely “low traffic”…. Just 10’s of posts/day on a busy day. I doubt that you’re the only person with this issue.

Anyway, the login /server migration and the last app update (in my opinion) were terrible. It remains to be seen how long it will take Google/Fitbit to figure this out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having the same problem and discovered that my Fitbit was no longer connected. I went through set up a new device to resync my Fitbit and that fixed the problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes