Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to add a Badges tile in the Dashboard.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I never log into the Fitbit.com site, I soley rely on the app. However there no tile on the dashboard to show badges earned/how far to go until your next one. Even going to ‘edit’ to add a tile doesn’t have the option of the badges. 

Also, on another note - I recently upgraded to the Charge 3.....when you hit a badge/milestone, does it not give you an alert on the device?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @JlcFrench, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I would like to encourage you check @Nyusha's suggested idea to implement this feature in a future update. Feel free to comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future.

Now, when it comes to the Notifications received when you reach a goal and gain a badge, please go to the Fitbit app and tap on Account > Notifications and make sure "New Badges" is enabled. If it's already enabled, disable it and force-quit the app. Open the app again and enable this feature once again.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes