Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to use photos from phone to use as clock faces.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would be nice to move photos from iPhone X to Ionic or Versa to use as clock faces.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

That is not currently available. But it’s sure a good idea!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @PhotoWatchFaces, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SunsetRunner, thanks for your insight about this situation. Smiley Happy

@PhotoWatchFaces, I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. Please note that currently there are some clock-faces that allow you to use your personal photos as backgrounds for your clock-face on both Ionic and Versa:

• Photograph
  • Maker

These 2 allow you to search your phone for the picture of your choice and use it as a background image. Additionally, Maker lets you configure the font and information you're able to see. Please keep in mind that Photograph is a Fitbit clock-face and Maker is a 3rd party one. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Heart Thanks 5 the quick response!

i will try and definitely pass on the info👍🏽🙃

Best Answer

Question do we add App to phone first I assume or phone?  I’ll check App Store on iPhone just so long as it works!  Thanks again

Best Answer
0 Votes