Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalized iPhone time does not sync with Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

I am an Iphone user (Iphone 7 Plus iOS 10.2) and recently with Versa.  

I used to (and I need to say I must) adjust my iPhone to 10 min in advance for better planning for my schedule (don't question me why but this is my habit) and I get used to use my iPhone as watch in keeping my time (not until recently I received the Versa).

In my iPhone, the setting is I just set the time zone as HK and for the time, 10 min than what by default and I have canceled the "automatic time zero"

The issue I have is - say my iPhone showing 12:30pm (which is should be 12:20pm in reality):

1. my iPhone show: 12:30pm

2. the Versa can be sync with my iphone

3. But the Versa shows 12.20pm (instead of 12:30pm).

I have looked at different posts - solution is to reset the Versa, delete and download again the Fitbit app in iPhone and redo the sync but still in vain (ie there re still 2 different times).

I would like to see if anyone can help me on this.  Thanks a million in advance (at least more than 10 min in advance 🙂 )

Cheers,

Eric

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @emailericchan, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this situation to my attention. Please note that even if you have manually changed the time on your iPhone, Fitbit devices will keep displaying the current time as the timezone on your iPhone keeps being the same even though the iPhone time shows 10 minutes ahead.

I understand how important is for you to have the watch at the same time shown on your iPhone which is why I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future.

Feel free to share your suggestion with your friends and family to add more votes and comments, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @emailericchan, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this situation to my attention. Please note that even if you have manually changed the time on your iPhone, Fitbit devices will keep displaying the current time as the timezone on your iPhone keeps being the same even though the iPhone time shows 10 minutes ahead.

I understand how important is for you to have the watch at the same time shown on your iPhone which is why I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future.

Feel free to share your suggestion with your friends and family to add more votes and comments, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer