Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previously eaten foods don't include calories since iOS 3.24.1 update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the new iOS update today, foods that are listed in “previously eaten with” no longer include calories. This is inconvenient. Please restore the functionality for this feature back to the way it has always been. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Hi @tomandandy, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I am sorry to hear that since the new 3.24.1 update, the foods that are listed in “previously eaten with” no longer include calories. I understand that it's not convenient and I am here to help. I recommend trying the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Reboot your phone.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your Fitbit account.

Keep me posted on the outcome. I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LiliyaFitbit -

Not to minimize @tomandandy's post, as it is a "Good Catch", but he failed to mention, or at least clarify, that when you select the "previously eaten with" and log them, the correct calories, along with all nutrients, are posted correctly,

Irritating, yes, and it needs to be fixed, but at least it is only that one panel in the log food screen that has the issue and it does not follow through to the actual log.

<<edit>> In fact, if you change the amount of the "previously eaten with" item, the calories update correctly before you book it - whether you leave it changed for put it back.

Still a bug that needs to be fixed.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer

I attempted the moderators suggestion and it didn’t solve the problem.

Best Answer

FYI - 

The issue continues under release 3.25

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer

Same here, and it's here since 1 month already...

Best Answer

This hasn’t corrected the fault. 

Best Answer

This is still a problem for me. I really thought it would be fixed by now. It's very inconvenient.  

Best Answer

Reporting the issue persists in latest version

IMG_4933.jpeg

Best Answer

This issue is still problem.   What are fitbit doing to correct it?

Best Answer

Nothing... I reported it in February and they still haven’t responded to me other than it’s been escalated to their developers.

Best Answer
Still hasn’t been fixed. !!!

Regards

Tony.
Best Answer

B3E78CA1-E51A-4C51-946D-D32C97756B2D.png

 your suggestion didn’t work. I even deleted the app, restarted my iPhone and downloaded and signed back in. And still doesn’t work. I see you haven’t commented again could you please help 

Best Answer

This is till an issue for me, and the calories do not add correctly either as per one users comment. 

Best Answer