Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Projected calories

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I no longer see projected calories on my Fitbit app since the update. I have a versa smartwatch and have been using this feature to determine my activity level over the course of the day for sometime. I have all of the tiles selected and have even tried through the dashboard, for some reason it is just gone. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Emmaleeak 

I have recently helped @daisydoodah with this same issue. Here it the solution to your problem:

Open your Fitbit app and tap your profile picture at upper left. Scroll down to Nutrition and Body Goals and tap that. Now look to the top of the screen...do you have a deficit set for yourself next to the word Food? If not add a deficit number (calories you want to cut each day) If you did have deficit number try to change it just a bit to toggle the app. My theory here is that if you don’t have an assigned deficit then it can’t predict calories left for the day. It works. Please let me know it provides you a solution as well 😃

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

They have taken it off and I am fuming!  I have contacted them via Twitter and they just tell me I need to enter my food intake using the food tile which I don't want to do. Even when I do add food, the projected calories still do not appear despite Fitbit's assurances that they do. Absolutely gutted it's been taken off as I found it so useful - I've actually gained a few pounds since they took it off.  Seriously considering giving my Charge 3 to my daughter (I only upgraded 6 weeks ago) and going with another brand! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Emmaleeak 

I have recently helped @daisydoodah with this same issue. Here it the solution to your problem:

Open your Fitbit app and tap your profile picture at upper left. Scroll down to Nutrition and Body Goals and tap that. Now look to the top of the screen...do you have a deficit set for yourself next to the word Food? If not add a deficit number (calories you want to cut each day) If you did have deficit number try to change it just a bit to toggle the app. My theory here is that if you don’t have an assigned deficit then it can’t predict calories left for the day. It works. Please let me know it provides you a solution as well 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes