Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: no sync of sleep or myfitnesspal since yesterday

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve always been able to sync my Fitbit sleep every morning. As of yesterday I couldn’t. Had to turn WIFI off to use mobile data. Why the change?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Did your FitbitsF data actually sync this morning through wifi?

Sleep data does not get sent to Fitbit.

Your Charge 2's heart rate and arm movements that have been recorded gets sent to Fitbit, then Fitbit looks at this data to calculate the sleep. 

From what you say @Nonsleep, it looks like the Versa did not sync through your phone when it tried with wifi on. In the past there occasionally was a delay in sleep calculation but I haven't noticed this in maybe 6 months.

Once the data has synced, then MFP will be able to get the data from your Fitbit account.

When asking about a phone issue it would be helpful to include the phone model. 

Best Answer
Thanks. I have a Fitbit Flex. Every morning I open the Fitbit app and it automatically sync’s and updates my sleep data from the night before. ( which is great!) Monday morning it didn’t do that. However, when I turned the WiFi off, it synced ok. This morning was the same, It didn’t sync until I turned the WiFi off.

Joy and Smiles,
Jeri
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure what is going on. Without tge phone model, if it is Android 8, which has reported issues. Might be the problem

Best Answer
iPhone.

Joy and Smiles,
Jeri
Best Answer
0 Votes