Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resting heart rate post September 25, 2016 app update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Both my wife and I saw our RHR jump 10 percent overnight following the September 25, 2016 app update. Anyone else have this issue?
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

You mean like this?

Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 11.09.21 PM.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes
Exactly like that! I went from 53 to 60. My wife went from 51 to 57
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you around the Community @Azsaguaro @larryw408, hope you guys are doing great! Woman Very Happy Thanks for bring this issue to my attention, I've done some reasearch and I didn't find any reports yet about something like this, but let's see if by doing a restart it solves the issue:

• Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  • Let go of the buttons

Afterwards, try doing the following:

• Log out of your Fitbit App
  • Force quit the App
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit App

Let me know if this solved the issue!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for this. However, I have a Blaze and a Surge. It started with the Blaze and continued with the Surge.
Best Answer
0 Votes

No change after doing the suggested steps two days ago.

Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 7.26.18 PM.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for trying the suggestions @larryw408 @Azsaguaro! My best recommendation would be to get in touch with Customer Support directly so they can do a deeper investigation and see where the issue is coming from.

Don't forget to mention the steps you've done so far to avoid getting the same ones. And please, don't forget to share the outcome with us so other users may see what have worked for you guys.

Have a great start of the week! Smiley Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes