Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run - GPS tracking not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

since installing the latest app update for the Iphone runs are only tracked as activities, but no GPS data is shown - does anyone else have a similar problem?

Thanks,
Sascha

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @Sascha_S, thanks for stopping by! Out of curiosity, does the GPS map show on your Fitbit.com activity log?

I'd also recommend making sure that you have "Background App Refresh" enabled for the Fitbit App and that you have "Location Services" turned on for the Fitbit App in your iOS settings. Click here for more details.

I've moved your post to the iOS App as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Please keep me posted!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
the GPS track is also not showing in the activity log

Backrgound refresh and location services are turned on....

I will try again during my next run and see if this was a one-time event...

Best regards,
Sascha
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sure thing, give it a shot and let me know the outcome if your next run @Sascha_S

I'll be here! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes