Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing steps/weight/food data with specific friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My friend and I would like to view each other's weight, food intake, and steps (for accountability reasons) on the app however we do not want this data to be view-able with our larger friend groups on Fitbit. Is there a way to customize which friends can view what data? 

We had resolved this by adding an entirely new app - MyFitnessPal as primary for tracking and sharing. Our only friends are each other. Its turning out to be a clunky way to do things. We'd both rather track/log everything directly on Fitbit and dump the MyFitnessPal.  Is this possible??

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Gretchen220, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I understand how important for you is to share your data with specific friends. Even though this is not possible at the moment, I would like to encourage you to check @EnriqueApproved's suggested idea to implement this feature in a future update. Add your vote and comment, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team. 

Feel free to share this suggestion with your friends and family to add more votes and comments. I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer