Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Score Feedback

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why does fit bit give you something then take it away?

they gave us the sleep score like it or not but it would tell you under each wheel every sleep if it was bad average good etc now since update it is not doing that anymore?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello again @Mrheavywater 

From my understandings it was given as a temporary preview only for non premium users. I used to have the fair, good etc under the sleep score as well but I no longer have them either as I too am not a premium member. I guess it can be better described as a sneak peek I guess. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @Mrheavywater 

I understand you want to see more details associated with your sleep score. For more insights into your sleep score, as well as your sleeping heart rate, you need to purchase the Fitbit Premium Subscription. You can currently take a trial 7 day run of the Fitbit Premium for FREE to see if you might like the features the Premium subscription offers. To start your free trial just open your Fitbit App and tap “Premium” in the lower right side of your screen. You can learn more about what is offered with a Premium Subscription here: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2437?q=Premium&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

😃 I hope this answers your question. If this indeed answers your question could you please tap the “choose as best answer” box just under my post? Doing so really helps other individuals who come to this community looking for answers to questions similar to your own. I’d really appreciate it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not what I asked, what I am asking is, when the sleep score was first released on the app after every sleep the wheel would show a score and under that would be text to say what the score ment, as in fair, good, average etc now since the update why has it been removed? I am say why do Fitbit  give then take away features?

Best Answer

And another thing I did not vote as this being the best answer or it being answered, for some reason it said it was the best answer and would not let me change it, what a fix!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @Mrheavywater 

From my understandings it was given as a temporary preview only for non premium users. I used to have the fair, good etc under the sleep score as well but I no longer have them either as I too am not a premium member. I guess it can be better described as a sneak peek I guess. 

Best Answer

Oh no worries @Mrheavywater about the “choose as best answer” mistake. You may have accidentally brushed the button with your finger. I can remove it if you feel I didn’t answer your question. 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mrheavywater   I can assure you that Fitbit has not taken away the basic sleep score for all users.  My husband does not subscribe to the Premium service and he continues to get his sleep score.  One of the things that is required for a sleep score is getting sleep stages.  My husband's Blaze gives him sleep patterns about once a week.  Those are the only days when he does not get a sleep score.  Last night's was 80.

A few questions:

• What tracker are you using?
  • What iPhone model do you use?
  • Are you getting sleep stages or sleep patterns?
  • You mention update.  Are you referring to iOS update to 13 or a Fitbit app update?
  • Please try deleting, then reinstalling the Fitbit app.

If you and @SunsetRunner are getting no sleep score despite the fact that you have sleep stages, then this is something to be referred to the engineers.

If you have sleep stages, but no sleep score, can you post a screenshot so that it can be referred for further investigation?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes