Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep and heart rate issues since updating to iOS 11.2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On Weds 12/6, I updated my iPhone to iOS 11.2. Since then, my Sleep Details have reverted back to simplified, even though I am not wearing my tracker any differently than before. Also, my resting heart rate is "stuck" at 85 bpm and hasn't been logged into the history screen since the update.

Has anyone else experienced these issues with their tracker? My tracker is an Alta HR. Hoping just a simple restart of my Fitbit will help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Liserik70, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, at this moment I would like to suggest you to restart your Alta HR and monitor it for the next couple of days to check if your sleep and heart rate readings are back to normal. If you're still having trouble my best recommendation would be setting up your tracker as a new device to reset the connection between your tracker and your phone. Don't worry, none of the information already stored in your account will be deleted. 

To set up your tracker as a new device;

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  4. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I too am using the new iOS 11.2.  Also got a new iPhone 8.  I tried connecting my Blaze to my new phone by wiping it from my fitbit app and then adding it back.  When I go to enter the four-digit codes to sync the fitbit to my phone, it says "the operation couldn't be completed. HTTP error 403".

Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes