Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep graph feedback

I do not like the new sleep format it is hard to read. Can I change back

Best Answer
40 REPLIES 40

Hello there @Kneens, thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I'm sorry to read that the app didn't meet your expectations. Actually there is no way to change back to a previous version of the app. We always try our hardest to satisfy our users with everything we do.

Please continue to share with us in this community.

Best Answer

The new sleep report is absolutely terrible!

Best Answer

I agree!  I have sleep apnea and the sleep report helped. Now it is worthless!   

Best Answer

The recent change to the sleep info and graphs are the worst!  It is so difficult to read and decipher the info I want to see.  Please revise the sleep tracker app as soon as possible back to something that is user friendly and pleasing to the eye.

Best Answer

I’m also not a fan - but  I can get used to it but the biggest issue is that on the sleep page, depending on where u touch to scroll you can accidentally change elements of your sleep timeline! There needs to be a deliberate edit mode in order to do this! 

Best Answer

Don’t claim ”We try our hardest to satisfy our users with everything we do.” When all the new updates have been very badly received. No one like the changes being made for the most part. And asking us to share more on here is mostly a waste on our part because users did this for previous bad “updates” and nothing changed. The only thing FitBit actually listened to and fixed was the battery life in the app but it is still worse than what it used to be. 

Best Answer

Hello everyone and welcome to our new users!

I really appreciate you taking the time to contact us and leave your feedback about the new Sleep interface.  

Every time you share your thoughts about the changes that are being made, we are able to determine what we are doing well. If you think there are things that need to be changed, you can share your amazing ideas on the Product Feedback board.

All your comments can be supported by others, making this the best way to share your suggestions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree, it is difficult to read with the dashed lines and the colors...I find it chaotic.  Perhaps users can be allowed to customize their personalized sleep data by choosing the chart they prefer to use and colors to dictate the phases of sleep.  Just a thought.

Best Answer

I don’t know who designed the new sleep format but it SUCKS. Also whoever approved the new format should be reevaluated as their position was terrible. 

Best Answer

Yeah I have to agree. The new display is TERRIBLE 

Best Answer

I don't like it either. I feel they are trying to force me to subscribing to the premium service. Make the free app hopeless 

Best Answer

My husband and I dislike this new sleep format so much that we're looking into getting  Samsung watches. We've been using Fitbit for years now. So disappointed that you ruined what was already working great. 

Best Answer

Like others, I really dislike this update. In addition to being confusing, it did not give me a sleep score last night. If I’m not going to receive sleep scores anymore and don’t like the way the data is now presented, what’s the point in this program? I will find an alternative to FitBit. Too bad because I’ve had a FitBit since 2015.

Best Answer

I have the premium and it still has that awful sleep format. 

Best Answer

What baloney

there was no prior customer engagement.

if you dont change it back Im sacking my premium account and looking for an alternative to fitbit.

Best Answer

I do have the premium subscription and the new format is the worst.  It is no longer interactive and all the detailed information I thought I was paying for with premium is no longer available.  Someone really caused a mess when they approved launching this change.

Best Answer

Interesting article about Goggle buying Fitbit https://www.techradar.com/opinion/fitbit-as-we-know-it-is-already-dead-thanks-to-google   

Guess I am going to buy another brand. 

Best Answer

I agree that the updated information in the new sleep report is not easy to read. Hopefully the Fitbit folks will change it to what it was. Terrible updated format. 

Best Answer

I Agree , the new report is terrible.  Chaotic, hard to read and definitely feels like a diminished user experience 

Best Answer