Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep graph feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I do not like the new sleep format it is hard to read. Can I change back

Best Answer
40 REPLIES 40

The new graph is a huge mess.  Im so frustrated that I can barely read it.  I don't know who's idea that was but epic fail.  It's almost laughable I just don't understand it.

Best Answer

I don’t understand it all!!! Why change it if it’s not broke!! 

Best Answer

Every update to the sleep data graphs gives users less information and becomes less useful. Pushing me to explore other watch/tracker options. 

Best Answer

I’d like someone from the customer success team reach out to me and try to explain why the new sleep chart was the right move, otherwise you have lost a customer that’s been here for 8 years.  

Or hopefully you listen to your customers, realize a mistake was made, and announce to the community you intend to roll back this “upgrade” as soon as possible. 

Best Answer

I agree with everyone here, the sleep graph is awful. Looks like a big step back for Fitbit. 

Best Answer

Sleep format is a downgrade, why? It's awful and not even technically correct. Insult to users

Best Answer

Have lived my FitBit for years but the most recent update is terrible.  Hard to read and for someone who really wants to monitor stats.  I honestly thought something was wrong with my device.  Will need to evaluate the overall cost to pay for Premium  when you push out low quality units dates.  Good rule, if it ain’t broken don’t fix it.

Best Answer

Sorry to add to the pile-on, but new sleep page is truly awful.

Best Answer

The new format is awful

Best Answer

Could not be a worse change.   It’s awful!!!

Best Answer

Absolutely agree and very very disappointed with the new upgrade/update!!! The new sleep graphs are worthless.  Both my husband and I have sleep apnea and used to monitor our sleep patterns with the Fitbit charts, but this new upgrade is impossible to follow and non-user friendly.  Horrible to use and follow if it continues, we may have to switch to from Fitbit sleep tracker to another brand.

Best Answer

Can you change the sleep app back to the easier to read and understand graphs or at least update them to something different than this latest change.  These new graphs/chart are awful to read and follow and both my husband and I have sleep apnea and were able to monitor the earlier charts, b it these new ones are impossible to follow.  If there’s no possibility of improving these charts we may both have to change to another sleep brand of sleep trackers which would be a sad move for us as we have been with Fitbit since 2015/16.

Best Answer

This user- and other from what I can see - is not satisied with this new change.  

please don’t make us have to do an online petition - which won’t be a good look for you all in this competitive market or start mentioning this in google & other social media platforms.  

the new sleep format is so bad it’s actually got me considering moving to an Apple Watch something I never thought I’d do. 

sincerely. 10 yr Fitbit user who bought this specifically for sleep feature 

Best Answer

Premium users report this isn’t better & not worth money.  

Best Answer

This was extremely helpful in understanding what’s happening here.

bad news for google - this is making me 100% less likely to buy a google tracker. Didn’t want to move to Apple Watch but may have to now unless Fitbit remedies this pretty quick.  

Best Answer
I called Customer Service and they said they know people are unhappy and they are changing it back within the next 30 or 40 days

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thank goodness for that! My hubby, my dad, and I cannot read the new sleep graph. It's so cluttered, confusing, and such difficult colors. I don't know how anyone with any degree of visual impairment would make sense of it.

Best Answer

@SusanBeth I hope you’re right!  Thanks for the update.  

Best Answer

Absolutely agree. 
I despise the new layout to the point I’m looking at getting an Apple Watch. It’s horrendous and the opposite of user friendly 

Best Answer

Fitbit sleep format is now hopeless. Why change?  It is now uncomfortable to read and understand. It appears the majority feel the same yet Fitbit ignore. Well, its time to say goodbye to Fitbits hopeless format and device. Absolutely useless.

Best Answer
0 Votes