Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tile is no longer showing up on my Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sleep data has disappeared, how do I find it ? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Suej22. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post.

To add the sleep tile back to the Fitbit app, follow the steps below:

1. On the Today tab, tap Edit.
  2. To add a stat tile, swipe down and find the stat you want to add > tap Add. To hide a stat tile, tap the X icon on the stat you want to remove.
  3. Tap Done.

Note: Choose to show or hide last night's sleep stages on the Sleep tile. On the Today tab , tap Edit >tap the expand icon on the Sleep tile > Done.

I've moved your post to the iOS App board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

If you were blind user using voiceover as the screen reader you will not be able to access the edit button. Over a year ago a change was made in the Fitbit application and the edit button was made inaccessible.

The current Fitbit version 3.69 was not addressed the edit button. I still live in Hall that someday the edit button might be again made available.

please excuse any difficulty in reading this message. I am dictating this using software on my iPhone.

Best Answer
Great thanks

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer