Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solved! Readiness score now working!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My readiness score stopped working on November 4/5, when the time changed (EST). After turning the app inside out trying to figure out how to turn it back on (to no avail), 4 fruitless chat support sessions, scouring the Inspire 3 user manual, troubleshooting alongside every help article I could find, and posting here for feedback (all of which I appreciated), I have FINALLY figured it out! And quite by accident. I happened to be in the right lighting when I noticed there was a barely visible settings icon in the top right corner of the readiness tab page of the iOS app (see attached pic). Not sure if the issue was one of a background setting on my phone, or if this is a Fitbit app design problem, but I very happily tapped it and was able to turn my readiness score back on. There were only a couple times, in all my searching, that someone suggested there was a settings icon there, and I certainly looked, but it wasn’t visible. Generally, I was sent on goose chases that yielded nothing. I can’t imagine I’m the only person who has encountered this particular issue, so I’m puzzled why I haven’t seen one thing about it anywhere. Never the less, if you’re having readiness score issues, maybe this is your solution. Thankful to have mine back! 

IMG_4410.jpeg

IMG_4411.png

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @AliMic75.

Thanks for the detailed information, and sharing screenshots of the Fitbit app. While I'm glad you were able to sort this out, I understand where you're coming from about not having those settings displayed correctly and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Our team continues working on our products, and this type of feedback helps us to evaluate as well as make the necessary improvements.

Once again, I appreciate you for bringing this to our attention and I'm sure your post will be of help for other members who are visiting the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes