Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps and calories disappeared on Charge 3.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just started using my new charge 3. Yesterday and today it has synched ok with the app but when I’ve tried to sync it again during the day to update the activity it’s lost data. For example yesterday it lost 3 hours worth of steps and today it was lost all my active minutes and deleted my 8/10 hours of 250 steps data. It has been at the same time of day both today and yesterday. Any ideas? My calories used has also halved to 900 even though I’ve walked nearly 16000 steps today

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Same here. With charge 3, since last update you lost data when you sync, yesterday at mid day I had 8k steps, when I sync loss almost 6k steps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Laloyosoy and @Karagerrie, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Thanks Marco!

Btw, why when i finish a relax session all the counters are in 0?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Laloyosoy, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and reported this issue affecting the time of your relax sessions. As with the previous situation, our team is aware of it and they're working towards a prompt and proper resolution. I sincerely apologize for the issues you're experiencing, once we have more information to share about them, we'll make sure to post them here in the official Forums. 

If there's anything else you might want to add or if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer

I started using my new Charge3 about 10 days ago and it has worked perfectly until now.  Mid-day today it deleted all of my steps for the day.   I see others having similar problems.  Has Fitbit found a solution?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @rvoto, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. At this moment, I would like to suggest you to restart your Charge 3 and monitor it for the next few days to check if you experience this issue again. In the meantime, to add the missing steps for the day, log in a manual activity

Thanks for your patience and understanding, please keep us updated in case you need anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes