Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see the step tile on the app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit account does not include steps?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

They all have steps. 

What model do you have 

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for replying-
On the back of the Fitbit it says-
MSIP-CRM-XRAFB103
I think it said 64.6 on the device once

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MacandBuddy,

If you're not seeing steps on the dashboard, that could mean that your Fitbit has is no longer connected to your account. When you click the gear icon at the top right of the web dashboard, or the thing that looks like a card at the top right of the ios app, do you see your Fitbit listed as connected on the Account menu? If not, on the app, under Account, click on Set Up a Device and re-connect your Fitbit to your account.

Owner of 3 dead Zips and 2 dead Ones. Current FItbits: One and Flex 2. iPhone 8, latest ios
Best Answer
0 Votes
I see com.fitbit.HTTP error 400

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, so the problem is that your Fitbit isn't connecting to your account. Try the steps in this post. Let us know if that works!

Owner of 3 dead Zips and 2 dead Ones. Current FItbits: One and Flex 2. iPhone 8, latest ios
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MacandBuddy@ACG and @janel, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. 

@janel and @ACG, thanks for your suggestions and input about this issue. 

@MacandBuddy,

Usually when a tile is not showing in the Fitbit app is because of two different reasons:

1. Your tracker has been removed accidentally from the account: To check this, please tap on the Account button and verify that your tracker is listed under your Name. If it's not, please set it up as a new device:
    • Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
    • Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  2. The tile has been removed from the Dashboard and is not invisible: To verify this, please scroll down until you find the Edit button. Tap on it and the invisible tiles will display a plus sign on the top left corner, tap on the plus sign to make them visible again. 

Additionally, as I've described on this post, it's possible your app needs to be updated, which is why when you try to set up your tracker as a new device you're getting that message. Please restart your tracker, then plug it in and make sure it's charging. Update the app and try to set it up as a new device once again.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit not syncing and step counter tile still missing. I have tried restarting, etc

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MacandBuddy, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

At this moment I would like to ask you to send me a screenshot of what you're able to see in the Fitbit app so I can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes