Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps disappearing after syncing.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unable to sync my steps for a full day. I did over 15,000 steps yesterday and when I pulled down to sync it, it said I did 0 steps. Also, on my Versa today, it said I was active for 316, when I haven’t been. Do I need a new Versa? Got the update but it’s not working.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @AllyVersa, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for reporting this situation to us. At this moment I would like to suggest you to try the following:

1. Restart your Versa by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen.
  2. Log out from the Fitbit app, restart your phone and log back in.
  3. Sync your Versa and check if your steps disappear again. 

If you're still experiencing this issue and getting active minutes when you're not exercising, please let me know so I can check this further. Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Every time I sync my watch to my phone my steps get cut in half and it updates my watch with the incorrect steps. When I turn the watch off it goes back to the correct steps. As soon as I try to sync again, it halved my steps on the app and watch. I have updated the Fitbit app, logged out of the Fitbit app, and turned my watches off several times. Any suggestions on how to get it working properly again? 

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue... did anyone ever get back to you on how to correct this?

Best Answer
0 Votes