Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps not added to weekly after sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Fitbit is syncing. I'm getting lots of steps but my weekly steps has kept going down all week. Any ideas why this is happening?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @vioketcece. It's great to have you here. This situation might be related to a syncing issue. Please make sure you are syncing your Charge HR in order to see your weekly steps get increased. You can force sync to transfer your data immediately. Let me know how it goes.

I moved this thread to the iOS app board because it's more related to the topic. Thanks for stopping by, see you around. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @vioketcece,

Welcome to the community!

When you say "my weekly steps has kept going down all week" does this typically happen overnight (or past midnight)... For instance, you had 70k steps on Thursday night and then 60k steps on Friday morning?

If this is the case, then it's normal and can explain.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your suggestions! I figured out that even though it was syncing my daily steps onto my iPhone dashboard, the Bluetooth was not connected. I reconnected the Bluetooth and all my info downloaded correctly.

Thanks again! Step On!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes