Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps not being saved in my app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My steps are only being sporadically saved in my Fitbit app. Each day I login and it shows my steps for that day but deletes my steps from previous days. Some random days still show steps but most days come up as 0. Why is this happening?
Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @Sarahmentzer! It's great to have you in the Fitbit Community! 

Let me help you with this, by any chance have you logged an activity? If you log an activity this can override your steps. If you're steps are not syncing you can take a look at this article

Hope it helps! Keep me posted :D.  

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
I'm having the very same problem with my Fitbit. It is not saving any of my information from previous days 😥
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Eln1015,

I'd recommend making sure that you are using the most current version of the Fitbit iOS App, version 2.22. Click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store. Afterwards, I would recommend the following steps:

1. Restart your tracker.

2. Reboot your iOS device.

3. Open your iOS settings > turn off Bluetooth for 10 seconds > and then turn Bluetooth back on.

4. Open the Fitbit App to initiate a sync.

This should get you back on track, but let me know if you need any additional help!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes