Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still cannot sync Fitbit to google fit on iphone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

is anything being done to allow us to sync Fitbit with google fit? I can’t believe we are still asking for this. 
while android has fittofit, there is no solution for iPhone. Integration or allowing this functionality directly in the google fit app would solve this problem. 
why is not his so hard especially since technically, google owns both phones he Fitbit app and the google fit app. 
there is a large user request or garbage bin where all requests for this are merely dumped by moderators. 
Is it an apple problem?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @jmakumbi.

Thanks for the information provided.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

At the moment, we haven't received any update regarding an integration with Google Fit. If there is any update, it should be communicated in this Feature Suggestion.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response @EdsonFitbit. As I told @LizzyFitbit, @LizFitbit and @JuanJoFitbit, that feature suggestion is a rubbish dump or disposal point of feature requests. It was set as "not currently planned" in 2014 and nothing has changed since. This despite Google acquiring Fitbit.

You should have an escalation matrix of some sort where you can tell someone that it is the second most requested feature currently in the entire system.

I would suffer silently if I still had access to an android phone and the fittofit app. But this is iPhone where absolutely nothing is supported.

There must be a reason over eight thousand people want this feature. It is not as if Google Fit does not accept third-party sources. Heck it even badly accepts Apple Health as a source. 

I am not asking you or any moderator to fix the problem. No, all I am asking is that you escalate the issue and get back a response at least once a year. Or get an actual Fitbit member of staff to come online and address the issue in a blog post somewhere.

Best Answer