Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stolen charge 4 device?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not sure if I either my device ran out of battery and for some reason disconnected from my app,or if the device was stolen as it didnt appear anymore on my app.In addition the app gives the option to add a new device.Is there a way to lock the device?.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @cvtexas do you know where your Fitbit is? If you don't see it on the Fitbit app, it could have been disconnected, which is why you see set up a new device. There is no way to lock the Fitbit remotely. Even if your Fitbit did run out of battery, it would still show on your account. I have an old account I haven't used in years and it still lists the last Fitbit device I used on it.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I dont know were my fitbit is but my guess is that whoever found it,is using it :(.Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's possible it was stolen, but they would also need to have the charger unit and to set it up on their own account. Sad how people feel the need to steal something from others.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI @cvtexas - if there is possibly any battery left try What should I do if I lose my Fitbit device? 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes