Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange home screen navigation issues

I have noticed some strange behavior when the home screen. I am a blind user and swipe between tiles in order to review the information on the home screen. Recently, I have noted that when I go into the activity section and swipe from steps to hours with 250 steps that instead of showing me the hours with 250 steps, I am jumped to the focus section. This behavior happens multiple times and I believe it is also happened when I have touched the distance and energy tiles within the activity section. This is very frustrating because the focus section is at the top and I have the activity section at the bottom of the home screens.  I have also noted that steps and hours with 250 steps have reversed order and the same is true for hours with 250 steps and distance. As a blind user, I have learned where the tiles should be located and it is very frustrating when my location  is jumped from the activity section at the bottom of the screen to the focus area or when I am expecting to find hours with 250 steps in one location only defined that it has shifted within the activity section. I have reported this to Fitbit customer care  and Fitbit customer care supervisors. I am using an iPhone SE third generation running version 17.4.1 I am running Fitbit version 4.14.1

I use Apple‘s voiceover screen reading software to make the information in the Fitbit app accessible to me. I have dictated this on my iPhone and hope you will be able to understand my ramblings.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Today I updated to Fitbit version 4.16. And I am still getting strange responses from the Fitbit iOS app. I swiped down to the activity section on my home screen and over two steps and then two hours with 250 steps. As soon as I swiped from steps to hours with 250 steps, I was immediately Jumped to the focus section of the home screen at the top of the page. I tried multiple times to get the hours with 250 steps information and was unable to have the Apple voice over screen reading software read the number of hours, again, because I kept being jumped to the top of the home screen to the focus section. 

Best Answer
0 Votes