Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stress management score disappears

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The past week, on three days, my stress management score has disappeared a few hours after I have resynced my device - never to be recovered for that day. What’s going on? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It’s good to see you in the community, @apfel3439.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. Stress management score can be affected by several factors and I recommend reviewing this help article for more information: Why don’t I see my stress management score in the Fitbit app? 

If you still don't see your stress management score, please try the following:

1. Delete stress tile: 
  2. Re-install the stress tile. 
  3. Wait a night for your stress score to display. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m not saying I did not get a stress score. I’m saying AFTER RECEIVING a score in the morning a few hours later it was gone! 

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @apfel3439.

I understand how you are feeling and appreciate the additional details. If you continue experiencing difficulties, please get in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your reply to apfel wasn't quite congruent with the problem he and I are having.  My stress score DOES appear.  BUT, if I edit SLEEP, which I have to do every day because it captures only periods not total it instantly disappears.  Ironically I HAVE to edit sleep every day in order to get a READINESS score.  The instant I edit sleep, the stress score disappears, and the readiness score appears.  

Reloading tiles does nothing to change that.

Can you explain how to edit sleep w/o deleting stress management and still make a readiness score appear.

Willing to send video of this phenomena if you want.

Best Answer

I noticed that yesterday on my Inspire 2, too. I'm beginning to wonder if my Huawei Y7 Prime phone's firmware  needs updating. 🤔I tried uninstalling and re-installing the Fitbit app and deleting my Inspire 2 from it to solve this problem, too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes