Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion to bring back the old app design.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If anyone here upgraded to the new app (2.92) and hate it, could we please start a coalition to bring the old app view back?  Please reply and endorse if you are on board!  The new one just isn't working.... activities aren't updating, etc. And the old dashboard was so much better. Bring back the old app.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @CrazyLAGirl I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. 

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I know how important to you is to have the old design back, which is why I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future.

Feel free to share your suggestion with your friends and family to add more votes and comments, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcoGFitbit sorry but I think that CrazyGirls suggestion should be more of an urgent fix/bug issue as everyone I have seen commenting on here has not opted in or in anyway been given a choice to opt in to the dashboard. Instead it has just been changed, without consent from the user as you say you are doing. This has meant that people that would ‘choose’ to stay with the old dashboard have been given no such choice. I now have a completely different dashboard to my daughter that I don’t like or didn’t ask for. This is more of a UAT major issue that needs to be addressed by the rollout project as you could be losing a lot of customers over this issue. 

This should not take a lot of ‘votes’ from the community to action this but you yourself reading this and the several complaints on here should initiate action from yourselves.

Best Answer

I personally hate this new version, and am close to deleting it all together! 

Moderator Edit: Format.

Best Answer

My dashboard on my iphone changed from one opening to the next without warning just  an hour or so ago. I don't like it as much as the old dashboard either. I was wondering what happened so popped in here to see what was going on. I find it odd that if this is only a test how did we get picked for this??

If I get a vote, I vote for the old dashboard, I like it much better.

Best Answer

Hello @SueSweales@Neptune2012 and @MiniDreamer thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you all on board. 

I appreciate you have joined us and provided your feedback about the new visual style of the Dashboard. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. Note that this is not a bug nor an issue. I understand your concern about the new design which is why I would like to suggest you to check @JoeKII's suggested idea to allow users to choose between Dashboards. Feel free to add your vote and comment to this idea, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team.

Thanks for your understanding, let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes