Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synching problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having major issues for the past few days suddenly with my Fitbit charge. Has been working well since last Mother's Day when I received as a gift. Wear it daily especially for my workouts at gym and love that it tracks my calories steps snd even sleep. Had developed a terrible rash while wearing daily and Fitbit support suggested clean it daily which I did but definitely can not wear it for sleep or long periods now. But by far the biggest issue right now that I can not synch my charge to my iPhone. I have turned off my Bluetooth I have deleted the Fitbit app but no success! I have been reading that Fitbit had upgraded their app and I'm inch inch card that issues are arriving due to this upgrade as many users are having similar issues! What is Fitbit planning to do to help their dissatisfied customers???? I can not enjoy my Fitbit if it's not synched to my iPhone which is what I rely in fur my results!

Moderator edit: Edited post title for clarity.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Have you tried doing a restart of the fitbit itself?

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/How-do-I-restart-my-tracker

Best Answer
Yes thank you for your suggestion finally spoke to customer support and they helped me re synch! Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer