Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The search function of the food log is not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After this recent update, the iOS app is not displaying any results when searching for food in the log. Only previously recorded foods can be logged.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Arks  I'm not sure why you are having trouble.  I have 3.86 and the Search function works for me.  I searched for several foods that I never logged before and got results.  I only have general troubleshooting recommendations, like logging out of the Fitbit app and logging back in.  Or deleting the app, then redownloading it.  If these steps don't work, can you describe what you see in more detail?  Can you include a screenshot?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Arks and welcome to the Community.  App updates seem to come out fairly often.  Can you please clarify which version of the app is your latest update?  Tap on your profile avatar > Help & Support.  Your version is at the top pf your screen.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

my app version is 3.86(38647015)

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Arks  I'm not sure why you are having trouble.  I have 3.86 and the Search function works for me.  I searched for several foods that I never logged before and got results.  I only have general troubleshooting recommendations, like logging out of the Fitbit app and logging back in.  Or deleting the app, then redownloading it.  If these steps don't work, can you describe what you see in more detail?  Can you include a screenshot?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

I reinstalled the app, and for some reason, it started functioning properly. The issue seems to have been resolved.

Best Answer