Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiles only showing "Today's" information.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Up until recently it had all been working fine. However over the last couple of weeks I've noticed that the sleep tile will only show the data for that days sleep, regardless of what day you swipe through to after syncing with my charge 2.  You can see other days when you tap the tile but not when you swipe to different days.

This also happens for the

activity tile. (These are the only 2 tiles I have showing, so it could be happening with all of them I guess)
I've already tried removing the Fitbit from the app and repairing it but it's still the same problem.

Help!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Misasimz and @Kmransom123, I hope you're having a great day, it's nice to see you around! Smiley Happy

@Misasimz as @Kmransom123 mentioned, this is how the app works now. If you swipe to see previous days's information, only the main tile (steps, calories burned, distance, active minutes and floors) will change, if you'd like to see information from previous days in other tiles, please tap on each of them. Once you tap on each tile, you'll be able to see detailed information and even a graph that will compare your stats between days. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@Misasimz  That is how the App now works.  Only the very top tile will scroll back in history.  The lower tiles will only display the current day's stats.  To see history of the lower tiles, click on the individual tiles to be able to view those stats.

Hope that helps~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

It used to show each different days sleep / activity / etc though. Has here been a change to the app then that means it no longer changes and only shows the most recent? 

Best Answer

Hello @Misasimz and @Kmransom123, I hope you're having a great day, it's nice to see you around! Smiley Happy

@Misasimz as @Kmransom123 mentioned, this is how the app works now. If you swipe to see previous days's information, only the main tile (steps, calories burned, distance, active minutes and floors) will change, if you'd like to see information from previous days in other tiles, please tap on each of them. Once you tap on each tile, you'll be able to see detailed information and even a graph that will compare your stats between days. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MarcoGFitbit!

Was there a reason for this change? It seems counterintuitive, and not as useful as being able to scroll through and see one days’ stats.

Best Answer

Totally agree loved the old version, easy to see history and use. Why change a working app? This might even make me dump my Fitbit and buy a rival one. 

Best Answer

Hello @Ghostrunner and @SeeCatRun, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I understand your concern about the current design of the Fitbit app. We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I would like to encourage you to submit all of your insight as a Suggested Feature where members of the Community can read it, vote for it and add their own comments about it. This is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team. 

Thanks again for your feedback and comments, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear Marco, I will try to give my feedback so it reaches the developers team for the app, but please if you also can, add myself to the people that prefer the old version. Once you return to a former/previous day, it makes more sense that the tiles display the info about such day! Also it was nice to flip between one day and the next one and see in big format (tiles) the info to compare. Thanks, Gabriela

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Agtflats, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have taken the time to provide your feedback about how the Dashboard show the information. If you want to vote for this feature to be revised, use the following feature suggestion to leave us feedback. Feel free to add your vote and comment, this is the best way to make your voice heard. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Marco hi: don’t know well how to feed back in these forums: just to say thank you for the reply and add that I’m so happy that the new look/display of the dashboard tiles in the Fitbit app now shows the info according to the date!!! I’m so happy! Please Share my recognition and congratulations to all the Fitbit team/people involved.

best wishes!

agtflats

Best Answer
0 Votes