Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time zone is not updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have inspire 2, & am a constant world traveler. Why Fitbit does not update to local time zone immediately? My iPhone, of course, does.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome! It's great to see you around @WTravel.

Thanks for the details shared on your post. Keep in mind that you'll need to sync your tracker in order for it to grab the time zone on your app and phone. If it is syncing fine, but the time is not changing I suggest to check your time zone settings to make sure they are correct:

• Open the Fitbit App.
  • Tap the account icon (located at the top right corner of the app).
  • Swipe down to "App Settings".
  • Check the time zone settings and make sure the "Set automatically option" is turned on
  • Remember to sync if you make any changes.

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome! It's great to see you around @WTravel.

Thanks for the details shared on your post. Keep in mind that you'll need to sync your tracker in order for it to grab the time zone on your app and phone. If it is syncing fine, but the time is not changing I suggest to check your time zone settings to make sure they are correct:

• Open the Fitbit App.
  • Tap the account icon (located at the top right corner of the app).
  • Swipe down to "App Settings".
  • Check the time zone settings and make sure the "Set automatically option" is turned on
  • Remember to sync if you make any changes.

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes