Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker counting a high amount of calories burned.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated my Charge 2 yesterday, as recommended.  Then last night I noticed that my fitbit clocked me at burning 9000+ calories.

Today it says I have already burned close to 4000.

I usually burn a little over 2000 on days when I run.  I didn't run either yesterday or today.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Zuzubeat, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation, are the 9000+ calories burned showing only on the display of the tracker or are they showing in the app Dashboard after syncing it? When did you start experiencing this situation?

In this particular case, I would like to suggest restarting your tracker and then monitor it for the next day to check if it's still counting an unusual high amount of calories burned. If that's the case, please take a picture of the calories shown on the display of the tracker and a screenshot of the amount shown on the app Dashboard after syncing your tracker so I can investigate this further. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and in case you need further assistance, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes