Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker not syncing with iPhone 7.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have recently upgraded my phone from an Apple IPhone 6 to an Apple IPhone 7 and since then be Fitbit will not sync with my phone. 

I have tried everything but cannot resolve it. 

Any ideas to what I need to do. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Robbud1966  Do you still have your old phone?  It could be still paired to it through bluetooth.  If so, either turn old phone off, or go to bluetooth and tell the iPhone to "Forget this device".

Maybe that will help~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Robbud1966, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board. It's always nice to see you too @Kmransom123, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@Robbud1966 as @Kmransom123 mentioned, if you're still have your old phone around it's possible the tracker is trying to sync with it and for that, please go to the Bluetooth settings on it and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. Then open the Fitbit app in your new phone and try to sync.

If you're tracker is still not syncing, I would like to suggest checking @HelenaFitbit's excellent tips and recommendations that have been proven very helpful for many members in the Community! 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you please keep me posted. Smiley Happy

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer